Sunday 16 January 2011

New things.......

Well, a belated Happy New Year to you all. We have some new things to talk about with regard to stock that has arrived recently. Firstly, have a look at this....



This is the new fabric collection from Amy Butler. It's called Soul Blossoms and there are around 33 new fabrics to choose from. I have got lots of them, only missing I think, about 4 bolts, which should arrive any day. I am desperately trying to get them up on the website, and the first batch should be on tomorrow, so keep looking. I really like lots of them on their own, but together it's all a bit 70s for me! I was old enough to be wearing these fabrics in the 70s and didn't much like them then! Mind you, most were in crimpolene. For those of you too young to know what crimpolene was, it was a truly awful nylon fabric that 'dripped dry' and was therefore extremely popular with the majority of housewives. Let's move on from that dreadful thought.

I hope to be able to send out newsletters this week. If you receive one and don't want to hear from us again, that's fine, just unsubscribe. If however, you want exclusive offers, discount and news on what has just arrived in stock, that's great.

No comments: