Monday 18 February 2008

Mother's Day is upon us

I know I shouldn't have, but it was too hard to resist. Mother's Day entered my awareness and so did the thought of knitting something for my mum. Ever one to take up a challenge, not that anyone set one, I decided to knit a lace scarf. Now, I am ok at lace knitting, but not brilliant. Sometimes the counting becomes too much for me. Anyway, after trying several patterns, decided on this. I cannot find the link at this particular moment but will put it up when I do. The yarn is some Handmaiden Silk, colour Vintage which I bought a year or two ago. Unfortunately the photo does not do the fabulous colours justice, but it is much more rose and subtle blues than shown here. As soon as the light is better I will take another photo. Or rather, I'll take a photo as my husband took this one........

No comments: