Tuesday 17 June 2008

Home Again

Hello again, we are back from Ireland and we all had a jolly good time. Ireland was lovely, the cottage was great and we were really close to a super beach where the children had lots of fun making sandcastles. Even though they are now old enough to vote (and get jobs), we had to buy a bucket and two spades and they made dams and castles etc, etc.
I saw many lovely things whilst away, scenery included, but this was probably my favourite.

This fellow was sitting in our holiday cottage. He was absolutely gorgeous - very tactile, I had to smooth him every time I passed by. If you know where to get one of these, do please let me know.
Unfortunately, all holidays are now over for the forseeable future, although I am hoping to persuade Ian to have another break in September ..... So, back to work. I have completed lots and lots of knitting over the past few weeks and photos will be taken over the next few days. In the meantime, here is a photo of a baby hat I finished before the break.

My design, I think the lace border was too long - it needed to be a little shorter then stretched more around the hat. Still, I don't think the baby will complain. What do you think?

No comments: