Monday 27 October 2008

An annoying week....

I noticed today that I haven't put a post up on the blog for ages. That's because we have been very busy. We have been receiving loads of lovely, lovely stock for the shop including discounted Rowan (that I'm reluctant to part with), fabulous new yarns and colours from Jon at Easyknits (that I am extremely reluctant to part with) and gorgeous new cashmeres from Eirwen at Knitwitches (ditto). I have also received mitten kits and buttons from Patricia Baggot which are absolutely lovely and ideal for Christmas presents. We even have some super value 4 ply from King Cole.

So, where are they? Well, we have been particularly busy at home with collecting Joe from Uni (half term again - it soon comes around doesn't it?), visiting my parents, having friends to stay, tending to the every need of our injured Jack Russell (don't ask) and freezing with the broken down central heating boiler. Just to top it all, I managed to get the sale Rowan on site, thought I would make the existing Rowan section look prettier only to find the computer wasn't having any of it. Literally. So, I am slowly rebuilding the Rowan section and will get the new things on as soon as possible. In the meantime, here is a picture of one of the most gorgeous Cashmere/silks from Knitwitches. This is seriously gorgeous (as the label says). It will be on sale very, very soon.

No comments: