Friday 31 October 2008

Shop Updates

Well, I have finally rebuilt the Rowan, and added all the new things, do have a look. Here is a photo of some of Patricia's new buttons. These are probably our favourites!

I haven't got much to show you on the knitting front. I am still working on the Alice Starmore cardigan for my dad. Started a new aran cardigan for mum from the latest issue of Vogue Knitting (will show photos later). I did frog Emily's Alice Starmore and made something else, but this needs pressing and blocking and I will show you then. I have also made two scarves and one and a half mittens. So, not as much progress as I would like. Let's hope November is more productive... (Really, let's hope November is more productive or I'll have to go out and do more 'real' shopping).

No comments: