Monday 22 December 2008

Let the Festivities Commence!

Yes, we can now start Christmas as I have finished Dad's Aran Cardigan. Here is a photo of Joe modelling it.

Looks good, doesn't it? In fact, I am really very pleased with this. Please bear in mind that Joe and Grandad are very different sizes and so the overall effect will also be different (stretched, is a word that comes to mind). I will insist that he wears it every day.

Now, Ian has requested that I knit his father a waistcoat for his birthday, (9th Jan), I promised my friend's daugher I would knit her a pair of cabled mittens and we are hoping to see her on the 27 December and Lucy has requested a cardigan from the Rowan Studio 12 in Kidsilk Night - colour White! I think she is hoping to take it with her to Prague for the New Year. (Fat chance, Lucy!) So much for a relaxing Christmas.

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

No comments: