Tuesday 11 August 2009

More Colourscape (and can I mention Christmas?)


I thought I would show you a photo of the lovely new Colourscape yarn that we have just received. This shade is called Cloud and is really very pretty. I love the new colours, especially the autumn and bracken shades. The photos of these need to be taken again as they are too dark, but as soon as I have them ready I'll show you.
The website is being amended again, so if you are looking and come across pages that don't look quite right, don't worry. I am making some changes to the way it looks, however it still works just the same.
Nothing to report on the knitting front. I have received two gorgeous knit kits from Rowan, one in the new Lima yarn and one in the Felted Tweed aran. I really am going to get started on knitting and put my needlepoint aside. I have made a list of all the lucky, lucky people who will receive knitted Christmas presents and it is rather long. So I am going to use this blog like a version of Weightwatchers. I will list all the things I intend to knit and then update you on progress weekly. This will hopefully shame me into getting a shift on. Or am I shameless....

No comments: