Monday 3 March 2008

I am a completer/finisher

Just look at the various projects I have completed. Aren't I efficient? Haven't I finished lots of projects, yes! Do I still have lots of projects to finish - yes!

Anyway, let's have a look at what is now done and out of the way. First up, a slipover for Joe's friend. Pattern: a King Cole sports top, stripes: my own, colours: Steve's (the recipient). Modelled reluctantly by son, Joe. He made lots of comments 'It's ok but I don't want one, thanks', was only varied by 'It's ok, but I'm allergic to wool'. OK Joe, I can take a hint.

Next up is the scarf for Mother's Day. I am pleased to say the recipient of this, (Mum) was much more grateful and gracious. I enjoyed knitting this, as it wasn't too taxing and I found I could count small numbers if I concentrated hard.

I like it so much, I thought you should see a close up.

I know, it wasn't a very difficult pattern was it? And my husband took a photo of the wrong side ....

I have also finished two jumpers..... Both for children, the blue Jaeger pattern together with a tiny green one with cables - pictures below:



That's it so far. Still working on the green jacket for daughter and then I might allow myself to start a new project.

By the way, the title of this post reminds me of taking some sort of Belbin test when I worked at a college some years ago. It was considered highly desirable for staff to be completer/finishers, sadly, I wasn't one of them, I think the test was in two parts, but I only managed to do the first!

No comments: